Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Is a 50+ Year old bottle of Champagne drinkable? Remy Martin Cognac!?

I got a bottle of Remy Martin Cognac Champagne as a gift when I recently returned to India.


It was passed on by a friends great grandfather to his son n so on. I dont drink champagne myself so if I want to give it as a gift to someone or sell it, how much do you think it would cost and is it drinkable?|||I think what you have is Champagne Cognac, which is cognac made from Champagne grapes. It will be fine provided the cork has remained tight. A large air space in the bottle or signs of seepage would be cause for concern.





The value varies greatly, depending on the bottling and the grade of cognac.|||yes...infact the older the better.Thats because wine matures with time.....|||Could be worth a bit.





http://cgi.ebay.com/Remy-Martin-Grande-C鈥?/a>|||link doesn't work. it's cognac, not champagne. value depends on the grade of cognac and rarity

No comments:

Post a Comment