Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best brandy?

My father drinks Remy Martin Napoleon. I was wondering if maybe I should get him another bottle of this for Christmas (along with a set of crystal brandy glasses) or have a look about for other brands, but I don't really know my brandy. |||remy is pricy, i like E %26amp; J it is very affordable|||The best brandy is Cognac. In Brandy you have American which is inferior, then Cognac from the Cognac region in France and Armagnac from the Armagnac region in France which is more rustic in style. I would go with a Cognac. The best cognac is subjective, but I've always enjoyed Delamain. I try to stay away from mass produced wines and spirits. Remy, unfortunately fits into that category.|||I would suggest XO Brandy, very nice!|||remy is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment