Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What's your drink of choice?

When I'm out on the town I usually have Long Island Iced Teas. But if I'm home I usually drink Remy Martin.|||Water|||mountain dew|||Jack Daniels with coke or flavoured vodka when i go out..|||Hennessy n Pineapple juice, with a splash of sprite, or if I'm feelin froggy .... on the rocks.|||I love me some Ros茅, nicca.|||Yeah, I'm really liking Long Island's now too.|||If you like that Ice Tea flavor, you should ask to try Jeremiah Weed Sweet Tea Vodka and lemonade. You can even do it with water. I'm telling you this stuff IS AWWWWWEEEESSOOMMEE! It is 35 proof too so it's not some pansy drink.





My drink of choice though lately has been Moscato. Used to be the Sweet Tea Vodka and lemonade though.|||kool-aid and diet coke|||When I'm out I always like to drink Caesars (extra spicy).


Clamato juice, vodka, and tabasco sauce.....yummm!|||Limoncello, diet coke, or tea.|||3 olives bubble with some sprite %26amp; grenadine.|||Whisky/Whiskey.|||water. I don't participate in underage drinking aha.|||Dark rum coke lime twist, cuba libre


%26gt;_%26lt;|||On special occasions when my best friend comes to visit I make it a point to have some french chilled Champagne (plenty of it) we both truly enjoy it (that is the french is us) She loves a good Cognac also and good Cointreau.(expensives tastes my friend has ! ha ha )


In the summer while on the deck I splurge to some Pastis (hard to find in the US) which is a licorice drink made in France also and watching the news on the french channels..


In the winter I prefer thicker drinks, strong red wines and perhaps a great Martini Rossi ; the wines are with my meals but I do not enjoy drinking the wines alone.


I also like Malaga but go find some in the US ?^^ Malaga is a white sweet wine from Spain or Portugal..


Otherwise I basically drink light beers..|||orange juice|||Hot tea.|||Celery Juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment