Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hennessy or Remy Martin XO?

How would you compare them? can you notice any taste difference?|||Hennesy is a cognac so it got that smokey, woody taste.., but it's an expensive spirit so it's smooth n you barely notice. Remy is all goody but it's like a champaigne mixed w/ cognac.... so it's a head cracker, it gave me a headache i ain't like.|||REMY XO (find the lightest possible amber to get, they vary)


Hennesy is not even in the same league as REMY XO.





In fact REMY VSOP tastes way smoother the Hennesy XO.


(It also taste much better.)

Report Abuse


|||I agree!!! Remy XO is the best, Hennessy XO is cheaper.

Report Abuse


|||Remy Martin XO...the taste is difference....|||I don't know about the xo but Hennessy to me was not as strong going down as Remy. Hennessy works faster and has a worst after affect than Remy when drinking too much..I was known as The Remy Queen back in my birthday parties clubbing days,my zodiac sign is on the bottle........Remy Martin straight or on the rocks.........Diana Ross: It's My House/Kool%26amp;the Gang... Oh my stars the FUN.........BLESSINGS YAHOO

No comments:

Post a Comment