Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it ok to have breakfast with alcohol?

this Morning, my dad and I had baked potato with salad, smoked fish, and 1 shot of cognac Remy Martin . my head is spinning now, i am going to have coffee. planning to go shopping. Will I be ok?|||Heck, that's what a day off is for! People drink bloody marys with brunch! You'll be fine. Just don't drive for at least an hour and a half after the shot, and brush your teeth again. Until then, enjoy your early Saturday buzz!|||I don't know why your head is spinning, but it probably isn't due to the alcohol.


Sounds like you only had half a shot. A small glass of wine would typically contain about three times the amount of alcohol in half a shot.


Half a shot is barely enough to be felt, even if your rarely drink. I doubt it would make even child drunk enough for their head to spin.|||Yes, remember the wise man George Thorogood said, "Every morning just before breakfast


I don't want no coffee or tea


Just me and good buddy Wiser


That's all I ever need."|||Yes. It is just some stupid social rule that you can't "drink before 5pm". There's no medical evidence that it is bad to do.





You can have alcohol with breakfast, but be sensible about it. Corn flakes with vodka? Not really. Bacon and eggs with bread and a bit of beer? Delicious.|||yea should be fine,although i must warn you that your shopping might exceed the budget you had in mind before you had the shot!|||It's ok, you had food to absorb it and you will be just fine.|||You'll be fine.





'Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore'.|||Of course!! "It's five o'clock somewhere!" ;)|||snap, crackle, burp|||lol of course. i do it all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment