Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need to buy my new bf a birthday gift..?

We have only been together for 2 months but it's already a really strong relationship, I love him a lot. It's his birthday this month 5 days after mine %26amp; I really don't know what to get him. I asked him %26amp; he said he didn't want anything as he's really fussy but obviously I want to get him something nice to show how much he means to me. He tends to wear tracksuits most of the time, he plays capoeira %26amp; he's 27. Just to give you an idea lol. I know he has bought me a dress and a couple of other things for my birthday. I was going to buy him a shirt but he's fussy with his clothes so I'm a bit stuck. He said he'd like a bottle of Remy Martin but I can't just get him that on it's own! Any suggestions..?|||Book a table for two in advance in a nice restaurant. Let the restaurant people know its his birthday have on scented candles and a birthday card on the table. you get the picture? i bet he will appreciate that more than anything.





good luck to you.|||get him that and some clothes, or vouchers for clothes aqnd something else too|||take him shopping and he picks you buy|||leave him for me! be a WAG!!! lol|||Don't get him anything. Take him out for some fun. Try not to make a big deal out of a birthday only after 2 months of dating.|||Do something for him instead, make a nice picnic with all of his favorite foods and take them to his favorite place with some champagne. A gift doesn't have to be wrapped you know!|||Get him the bottel of Remy Martin... and then like funny little things.. its quick easy.. and he'll laugh about it.|||Get some money up and then go to the mall or something with him and buy him some clothes. Since you will go together you can help him try stuff on.|||Go out and pick some clothes together


Wallet


Watch


Cologne


Jacket and tie


A special day where you take him out for a cool activity and home-cooked dinner


Bottle of something combined with maybe a set of glasses|||how about u get that and a gift card to his favorite store or give him some money so he caN buy what he wants to buy and he will no what he wants:)|||The way you have written this question leads me to believe that you are a young teenager,either that or you act like one ,you certainly write like one, and he's 27?.


there's something wrong here somewhere.


Just don't get caught with no i.d when you go to get the remy martin.|||i think its best if you could give something made by you..or a very romantic words to him,, and let him know how much you care and love him..something memorable|||I would agree with JessyC, arrange for a nice quiet romantic dinner in a quiet restaurant. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment