Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the worlds most expensive cognac?

I thought it was a Remy Martin Richard III at 拢1800 a bottle. There must be some obscure blends out there worth a fortune. Anyone?|||I think it is King Louis, which is also a Remy Martin. It sells here in Michigan for $175 a shot. So, for 32 shots in one bottle, that makes it worth $5600 a bottle, American. I do not know the transfer into LBS.|||the most expensive is Louis XIII Black Pearl...only 786 made a year....priced at 8,000

Report Abuse


|||http://www.tonyaspler.com/pub/articlevie鈥?/a> does this help|||The most expensive one I have come across is Louis XIII which has always been listed as P.O.A, which means if you have to ask you cannot afford it. If you can afford it gie us a bell and I'll help you taste it.|||the most expensive alcohol of any sort it the one that causes you or others to spend more at the court house|||Skeet Et Al # 35. $4200 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment