Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it bad that me and my friends drink only Corona's...Heineken's...Remy Martin....and Hennessey???

No. I have been a bartender for a long time and have been a club chic for a while and have had just about every beer and cocktail out there.But it seems everytime I order a drink or go buy some at the store I always pick the same thing.|||My older brother will only drink Corona with a lime wedge and nothing else, but he drinks more than me and I drink a 12 pack of anything a day nonstop so I would say you and your friends have just found some things that taste and feel right for you to drink.|||No,theirs nothing wrong with that,you got good taste. Its when you start drinking cheap stuff like mickeys,colt 45, and taaka vodka that you should start to worry|||yes,...I am afraid it is.|||why do they only drink these perticular items. Maybe they should broden their horrizons|||Yes. You are drinking crap. Corona is crap beer, and Heineken is not much better. Unless you are drinking Remy Martin Extra Perfect, you are drinking substandard cognac. It sounds like you are throwing names out there to impress people. If you want to sip fine cognac, try Courvosier XO or Hardy XO. If you want to drink good beer, try one from the Stone Brewing Co, or from the AleSmith Brewing Co. You will find that what you have been drinking is trendy swill.

No comments:

Post a Comment