Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What's the Most expensive shot you've ever drunk?

Mine's a shot of Remy Martin Cognac Louis XIII - $250 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.|||wow..you must have won big...I gues like a 5.00 shot of whiskey for me|||A Flu Shot !





I spent a Week in the Hospital!





Thanks, RR|||When I first saw this question, I thought I paid a lot for a double shot of a brand of vodka ($13.00), but now that is nothing compared to you paying $250.00 for a shot.|||Good for you!





Mine was a shot of Hennessy at a now-defunct strip club in Toledo, Ohio. Set me back $9.50. I was P***ed!!|||Mine was the shot that suckered me into taking my ex girlfriend home. Hold on while I tally.|||An $8.00 shot of Jagermeister....six times in one night.|||$2.50 for rot gut|||An $8.50 shot of Jack Daniels at a hotel. It was not Gentleman Jack.|||$12 shot of tequila, it was a company party and already paid for, i had quite a few of them becasue they were free to me!





NS|||My husband and I went to a party being held at a hotel and decided to have a shot of Jack Daniels. To our astonishment each shot cost $8.50. And it wasn't even Gentleman Jack. Definitely not any where near the cost or quality of your shot, but way overpriced.

No comments:

Post a Comment