Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I have a Remy Martin Fine Champagne Cognac Extra Bottle...?

And I was wondering if I could sell it and how much I would be able to sell it for? It is empty, but I have heard from people that its worth something. Anyone know?|||Yes you can sell it, but how much you will get will only depend on who is buying.





Like anything if get someone who really wants it will pay good money.





Estimate $10 - $25|||A Remy Martin Extra bottle that is empty is worthless. If in fact you have an empty bottle of Remy Martin King Louis 13, the empty bottle may be worth up to a hundred dollars provided you find a sucker. We give the bottle to whomever orders the last shot out of it at the bar I work at. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me on my website...www.talesfromabar.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment