Friday, November 11, 2011

Any Remy Martin drinkers out there?

Im and doing a article on Remy Martin and was wondering what you think about this lovely cognac.|||I drink Remi Martin... I am serious about Remi Martin, I hate to see people mix coke, cranberry or anything with it.LOL The taste is that of a great cognac. I am a bartender so I have tasted alot of cognacs Cordon Bleu is very expensive and I think it does not touch the taste and smoothness of Remy. I drink Remy Martin VSOP|||Well ive had Remy Martin VS about 5-8 times. I love it, but not nearly as much as Louis XIII. I only have had Louis XIII once and that was a treat from a friend who had a dad that buys a bottle of it every year. His dad gave it to us at his discretion and it was awesome. Best cognac ill probably ever have.|||Only had it twice, not much of a cognac person. But gotta love a Remy an' Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment